Monday, April 4, 2011

MONDAY HEIRESS

The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday . All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard, and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you. The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in . Always walk around like you have on an invisible tiara. If you have a beautiful face you don’t need fake boobs to get anyone’s attention .

Never drink diet soda. It shows you have no nerve. Only drink real colas, caffeine-packed energy drinks, or vitamin water. Hate champagne because that’s what everyone expects you to love. Energy drinks are the best party drinks. You never get tired, you never get a hangover, and you can make fun of all the loaded people who think they’re clever but are really acting stupid.




















I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am  older now , and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance.

Barbie is my role model. She might not do anything, but she looks good doing it. I’m an animal activist. Many people say that I’m a hypocrite, because I eat burgers and stuff like that but I won’t wear fur. But I’m not a hypocrite. I just only wear fake fur. A life without orgasms is like a world without flowers. When people you don't even know hate you, that's when you know you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

גוף האדם הוא יצירת האמנות הטובה ביותר.

הרגשתי כמו חיה, ובעלי חיים לא יודעים חטא, נכון? יותר מכל אני שונאת אותך כי אני חושבת עליך. לעתים קרובות. זה מגעיל, ואני לא יכול להפסיק. אם...